- Expansive deck with hot tub, large outdoor sectional and fire table
- Views of Lake Chelan and the surrounding mountains
- Newly remodeled and beautifully furnished
- Walking distance to the lake and Manson, the "Village on the Bay"
- Centrally located within the Lake Chelan Wine Country
- Large lawn for yard games
Introducing the charming Lake Cruiser Cottage at Lake Chelan. This beautiful Manson vacation rental sleeps up to 10 (8 adults maximum) and has been remodeled from top to bottom. You’ll love the vibrant beach décor, smart house conveniences, and the open living floor plan that spills out to an expansive deck and yard, doubling the entertaining area of the home. Gather around the fire table with your favorite beverage, soak away your cares in the hot tub, or play your favorite lawn game, all while enjoying a view to the lake and surrounding mountains. Conveniently located, you are a short walk, bike ride or 3 minute drive to the restaurants, tasting rooms, and shops of main street Manson, “The Village on the Bay”. Bringing a watercraft? You will have no worries with public overnight moorage just minutes away at the Manson Parks Marina. Located in the heart of Chelan wine country and steps to the water and fun, Lake Cruiser Cottage is the perfect, affordable Lake Chelan vacation rental for adult groups or your family get-away. View the home configuration to learn more about this amazing property.
- Open living, kitchen, dining room floor plan, large flat-screen TV,sleeper sofa, views to the lake and surrounding mountains, access to the expansive deck, large sectional,fire table and hot tub
- Kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar (seats 4), dining area (seats 6), views to the lake and surrounding mountains, access to yard
- Guest bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Full Bath: Tub/shower combo, double sinks
- Guest Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom 3: Full over Full bunk bed, sleeps up to 4
- 3/4 Bath: Shower, sink, stack washer and dryer
- 2.2 Miles to Lake Chelan Winery and Outdoor BBQ
- 2.5 Miles to the public boat launch
- 2.4 Miles to Manson the "Village on the Bay"
- 3.7 Miles to Blueberry Hills
- 6.0 Miles to Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course
- 6.6 Miles to Historic downtown Chelan, great restaurants, and area attractions
- 7.5 Miles to SlideWater WaterPark
- 7.6 Miles to Echo Valley Ski Area
- 12.7 Miles to Bear Mountain Golf Course
- 25.9 Miles to Desert Canyon Golf Resort
- 33 Miles to Orondo Cider Works
- 42.1 Miles to Gamble Sands Links Course
Minutes to Award Winning wineries throughout the Lake Chelan Valley- or let us help you book a wine tour!
Click here for Nearby Attractions and Things to Do
Please see our “NOTES” section for additional information.
- Hotel Quality Linens and Towels
- Guest Toiletries Provided
- Guest "Welcome to the Lake" Gift
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Beautiful views to the lake and surrounding mountains
- Expansive Deck with circular outdoor sectional, fire table, and Sun Umbrella
- Hot Tub
- Large lawn for games
- Ample Parking for up to 5 cars
- Walking distance to Lake Chelan and Manson “The Village on the Bay”
- Lake and Mountain Views
|Oct - 2017|
|Nov - 2017|
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
Check-in time is 5:00 PM.
Can I check-in early?
We will do our best to give you early access to the property whenever possible. To ensure a positive guest experience, your property must be fully cleaned, restocked, and inspected prior to your arrival. In the event that these conditions are met prior to 5:00 PM you will be notified via email that you can check-in early.
What time is check-out?
Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
Do you offer late check-out?
Late check-outs are sometimes available during the shoulder season with pre-approval. However late check-outs are not available during peak season (May-September) or when there is a guest arriving the same day as your departure.
Have you stayed with us before? Repeat guests of this property are eligible for a repeat booking rate discount! Call us for more information at 509-415-3505.