|Property Size||3,116 sq. ft.|
- Private pool, hot tub, basketball court and large private yard
- Gorgeous views of Lake Chelan and the surrounding mountains
- Newly remodeled bathrooms and updated kitchen
- Just a short walk down the street to beautiful Willow Point Park and the waters of Lake Chelan
The moment you pull down the tree lined drive leading to Willow Point Retreat you will feel yourself relax and the stress melt away. This beautiful 2 story Lake Chelan vacation home is situated on a large private lot and includes a heated swimming pool, an 8 person hot tub, a basketball court, and plenty of green space to play your favorite yard game or read a book under a tree. Whether you are enjoying a delicious BBQ meal on the expansive deck, lounging by the pool in the sun, soaking in the hot tub or relaxing indoors in the living room, your eyes will be drawn in every direction to the stunning views of Lake Chelan and the surrounding mountains.
Willow Point Retreats 5 spacious bedrooms and nine beds provide you with more than enough space for all 12 of your guests to rest comfortably. Multiple updates have been made throughout this well-appointed home that include: 3 newly remodeled bathrooms (complete with luxurious tile and quartz finish work), new bedding, décor and windows throughout, and a kitchen upgrade adding a breakfast bar (seats 4) and opening up views through the home to the beautiful outdoors.
The new open living floor plan, combined with a large dining area with 2 tables (seats 12), outdoor entertainment areas on both levels, and a separate game room furnished with a flat screen TV, pool table and shuffle board table, make Willow Point Retreat the perfect vacation home for a multi-generational family vacation or a friends' getaway to golf or wine taste. Willow Point provides you with plenty of room to grab a moment alone or gather together to entertain and enjoy your guests. Attention has been paid to every detail of this spectacular Manson vacation property to ensure this home away from home provides everything you need for a fabulous vacation.
It will be hard to pull yourself away from your own private pool, the hot tub and spectacular views, but if you can you won’t have to venture far to experience all that we love about the Lake Chelan Valley. This Manson vacation rental is just steps away from the pristine waters of Lake Chelan at Willow Point Park and a short drive to downtown Manson, a charming village on the bay, where you will find a variety of restaurants, shops and wine tasting. Historic downtown Chelan is just 9 miles away and over 30 wineries can be enjoyed throughout the greater Lake Chelan Valley.
Main Living Level:
- Open living room, large flat-screen TV, views to the pool, lake and surrounding mountains
- Newly updated kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3), open views to the dining area, living room and lake, access to the sun deck and steps to the pool
- Full Bath: Newly remodeled with new vanity, quartz counter and fixtures
- Guest Bedroom: King bed
- Master Bedroom with ensuite bath: King bed, flat screen TV, lake views, newly updated bath with new vanity, quartz counter and fixtures
- Family Suite: Queen bed, twin bed, bunk bed (sleeps 2)
- Game Room: Flat screen TV, pool table, shuffle board table, Xbox, access to the pool, lake, pool and mountain views
- Laundry Room: Washer/Dryer, iron and ironing board
- 3/4 Bath: Shower and vanity
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
- 3.7 miles to public boat launch at Old Mill Bay Park
- 1.1 Miles to Blueberry Hills
- 1.9 Miles to Manson the "Village on the Bay"
- 2.1 Miles to Lake Chelan Winery and Outdoor BBQ
- 11.4 Miles to Echo Valley Ski Area
- 9.3 Miles to Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course
- 9.7 Miles to Historic downtown Chelan, great restaurants, and area attractions
- 10.8 Miles to SlideWaters Water Park
- 16.4 Miles to Bear Mountain Golf Course
- 26.5 Miles to Orondo Cider Works
- 45.4 Miles to Gamble Sands Links Course
- 30.4 Miles to Desert Canyon Golf Resort
- Minutes to Award Winning wineries throughout the Lake Chelan Valley- or let us help you book a wine tour!
- Click here for Nearby Attractions and Things to Do
Please see our “NOTES” section for additional information.
- Hotel Quality Linens and Towels
- Guest Toiletries Provided
- "Welcome to the Lake" Gift
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
- 3 Flatscreen TV's with HD Cable
- 3 Blu-ray Player
- Surround Sound
- Xbox 360
- Pool Table
- Shuffle Board Table
- Private Heated Pool (Open May through September)
- Private Hot Tub
- Expansive sun deck with outdoor dining area - great for entertaining!
- Basketball Court
- Ample Parking (6 plus based on vehicle size)
- Large Private Yard
- Walking distance to Lake Chelan (1 block) and Willow Point Park
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-in time is 5:00 PM.
Can I check-in early?
We will do our best to give you early access to the property whenever possible. To ensure a positive guest experience, your property must be fully cleaned, restocked, and inspected prior to your arrival. In the event that these conditions are met prior to 5:00 PM you will be notified via email that you can check-in early.
What time is check-out?
Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
Do you offer late check-out?
Late check-outs are sometimes available during the shoulder season with pre-approval. However late check-outs are not available during peak season (May-September) or when there is a guest arriving the same day as your departure.
Have you stayed with us before? Repeat guests of this property are eligible for a repeat booking rate discount! Call us for more information at 509-415-3505.