- Private Pool and hot tub
- Expansive pool patio
- Steps to the lake, downtown shops and restaurants and Riverwalk Park
- Beautiful views to the lake and Cascade Mountains
- Newly remodeled and redecorated
- Free Wireless Internet Access
Location, location, location....this property offers one of the best! Just as the name implies, A Stones Throw: Poolside Retreat, is just a stone’s throw away from all of Lake Chelan's best assets and attractions. If you can pull yourself away from the private pool, hot tub and view, you won’t have far to travel to experience all that we love about this spectacular valley. In just steps, you can take a swim in the pristine waters of Lake Chelan, eat a delicious meal out at one of our “Bucket List” recommendations, stroll “Riverwalk Park” or shop Historic downtown Chelan.
This beautiful, newly remodeled home away from home is perfect for your multi-generational family vacation or a friend’s getaway to golf or wine taste. The welcoming décor in each room invites you to relax and your eyes will be drawn to many thoughtful details and local design elements. An open kitchen and great room makes entertaining so easy. Open up the French doors and outdoor fun on the deck and expansive BBQ patio all looking out over the pool to view and fabulous sunsets. This home comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests including 1 king bed, 3 queen beds, 2 twin beds, and sleeper sofa.
- Living Room: Fireplace, flat screen TV, Queen sleeper sofa
- Open kitchen, dining, family room: Stainless steel appliance, quartz counter tops, breakfast bar (seats up to 3), built-in kitchen table (seats up to 4), dining table (seats up to 6), large sectional, flat screen TV, access to pool, deck and patio, lake and territory views
- Full Bath: Tub/Shower combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom: King bed, 2 twin beds in cozy alcove
- Full Bath: Tub/shower combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Laundry Room: Washer and dry
- Steps to the lake!
- Access to public boat launch nearby
- Steps to Main Street Manson, shops, restaurants and more!
- 2.0 Miles to Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course
- 0.7 Miles to Slidewaters
- 9.4 Miles to Echo Valley Ski Area
- 5.9 Miles to Bear Mountain Golf Course
- 21.1 Miles to Desert Canyon Golf Resort
- 35.9 Miles to Gamble Sands Links Course
- 52.1 Miles to Mission Ridge Ski & Board Resort
- Minutes to Award Winning wineries by foot or car - or let us help you book a wine tour!
Click here for Nearby Attractions and Things to Do
Please see our “NOTES” section for additional information.
- Hotel Quality Linens and Towels
- Guest Toiletries Provided
- Guest "Welcome to the Lake" Gift
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Fully Equipped and Newly Remodeled Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Private Heated Pool & Hot tub (Open May through September)
- Shaded BBQ area on an expansive patio
|Dec - 2017|
|Jan - 2018|
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-in time is 5:00 PM.
Can I check-in early?
We will do our best to give you early access to the property whenever possible. To ensure a positive guest experience, your property must be fully cleaned, restocked, and inspected prior to your arrival. In the event that these conditions are met prior to 5:00 PM you will be notified via email that you can check-in early.
What time is check-out?
Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
Do you offer late check-out?
Late check-outs are sometimes available during the shoulder season with pre-approval. However late check-outs are not available during peak season (May-September) or when there is a guest arriving the same day as your departure.
Have you stayed with us before? Repeat guests of this property are eligible for a repeat booking rate discount! Call us for more information at 509-415-3505.